EastEnders Red Edition Wdx 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's my photo based dx of the red bwb/maygay eastenders. Had to do quite a bit of redrawing on this as the print quality wasn't great in places. Plays very good for a 10p version, thanks to M1adness for the dx i used as a base for my layout, infection for the photo's used and to the late wizard for the new mfme.

USE MFME V 20.1 ONLY.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Jinkerton1974

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I have just played this for the first time in over 20 years. What an awsome re-creation of a much loved fruit machine from my youth. All the real aspects were there from the eratic reel movements(some fast spins and some slow) great effort and attention to detail on this one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to review
OneSwitch

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just love this game. Funny and addictive. One of MayGay's best in my book. The speech samples of EastEnders characters are brilliant. Surely all the original actors? If not, amazingly good impressions of them. Lots of great music, including Motorhead, and a nod to West End girls on the hold/cancel buttons. 

Top job Tommy c.... MayGay Cluedo next? That's a classic too, with Roxy Music samples and great gameplay.

• Like 1
Link to review
TonyC1971

Wow, it's a fair few years since I played this one in the pub.  A few years later we had the later 'green' version which strangely in my local pub was right next to the Coronation Street fruity.  Two great machines.  Great sounds from the cast too.

This is a great recreation of a classic.  Thanks Tommy C !

Link to review