All In A Days Work - DX 1.1.0

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hi everyone, hope you're all safe and well.

The past few weeks for me have been hectic, stressful and at times a bit of a mare.

Anyhow, without going into much detail and being boring (great Pet Shop Boys song) I'll just say decorated 2 bedrooms, new beds put up and repaired as one was faulty, car problems (it's a Vauxhall Astra Twintop so no surprises there, it's a love/hate relationship) and I acquired a new second hand laptop only for the hinge to come away from the lid and break (I was devastated as I only had it a week and actually shed a tear because of the problems I was having with the car etc).

Anyhow, back on with the release, thanks go to @Wizardfor his awesome emulator and legacy he's left, @Clo06for the original release and my wife or letting me buy me second hand laptop MSI PE70 6QE (much, much better than my old Acer 7750G laptop but I still love that one to bits.)

I realise that this one is quite dark but I think it shows the lights up quite well.

Hope you enjoy this mute release and I think my next project may be to revisit Volcano now that I have more experience with the emulator and GIMP program :)

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

With many thanks to @vectra666for editing my layout with the new reel 4 (much better looking numbers) and added the sound for me too!!!!

I said he could release it under his tag but he very kindly declined and I promised I would credit him for it :D

Enjoy everyone :)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi... do you guys still need the sound for this machine?

I've just got mine up and running and the sound is all good. Let me know if you want me to dump and upload the Eproms.

Would you be able to tell me what version Rom you have and if you can get it on 25p/£250? I'm on v2.2

Thanks 

• Like 1

Hiya, I've only just seen this but I would love the sound roms for this.

The roms I have are

allinv1-6a.bin

allinv1-6b.bin

:)

Many thanks in advance