All In A Days Work - DX 1.1.0

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Hi everyone, hope you're all safe and well.

The past few weeks for me have been hectic, stressful and at times a bit of a mare.

Anyhow, without going into much detail and being boring (great Pet Shop Boys song) I'll just say decorated 2 bedrooms, new beds put up and repaired as one was faulty, car problems (it's a Vauxhall Astra Twintop so no surprises there, it's a love/hate relationship) and I acquired a new second hand laptop only for the hinge to come away from the lid and break (I was devastated as I only had it a week and actually shed a tear because of the problems I was having with the car etc).

Anyhow, back on with the release, thanks go to @Wizardfor his awesome emulator and legacy he's left, @Clo06for the original release and my wife or letting me buy me second hand laptop MSI PE70 6QE (much, much better than my old Acer 7750G laptop but I still love that one to bits.)

I realise that this one is quite dark but I think it shows the lights up quite well.

Hope you enjoy this mute release and I think my next project may be to revisit Volcano now that I have more experience with the emulator and GIMP program :)

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

With many thanks to @vectra666for editing my layout with the new reel 4 (much better looking numbers) and added the sound for me too!!!!

I said he could release it under his tag but he very kindly declined and I promised I would credit him for it :D

Enjoy everyone :)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback