Bell Fruit Games - Hi Roller AWP 1.0.2

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Well, here's something else to keep you entertained for about 15 minutes of Lockdown 2, before you remember that the older machines were better and leave this gathering dust in your download folder. Wouldn't blame you at all for doing that :)

Anyway it's a modern-ish Bell Fruit Games 'Reel 2 Video' machine. As you'll have seen in the WIP thread I've had to bodge the feature entry trails, I honestly couldn't think of a way of getting them to work otherwise but would be open to revisit this layout if a better, working option is found.

Also, if any issues are found and things need correcting, please let me know and I'll upload a fixed version. Seems fine to me but I'm sure something will have slipped through the net!

Here's the attached notes from the layout :

Bell Fruit Games 'Hi Roller' AWP - on ADDER 5 tech.

£70 cash jackpot with 25p, 50p, and £1 play stake options.

Layout designed by SlotsMagic using MFME v20.1

** Keyboard Shortcuts **

Insert £1 = 0

Start = Spacebar
Hold 1 = 1
Hold 2 / Hi = 2
Hold 3 / Lo = 3
Cancel = ' (above 'TAB' key / left of '1' key)
Collect = C
Change Stake = K
Transfer = T

Cash or Bust = B
Take Hint = H
Take Spins = S

** Notes **

Here's a Bell Fruit Games 'Reel 2 Video' game. I have never seen nor played this machine in real life, so this machine is my interpretation of it, and probably isn't accurate.

The feature trail is presented here in a very weird way. I found no way to get it to lamp correctly using multiple lamp numbers per graphic, so I have presented it as 3 separate trails. The RED trail is active on £1 stake, the BLUE trail is active on both 25p and 50p stakes.

HOWEVER, the issue is that the machine lamps only the WHITE trail while the player gets numbers on the winline. Therefore you want to keep an eye on the WHITE trail, and it's position relevant to the BLUE or RED trail (depending on the stake you are playing).

I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon enough. If not someone will be peering over from the bar ready to pounce when you've given up.

** Thanks To **

Christian J Wren a.k.a. Wizard (1965-2020) for MFME itself. 
Cheers for the last 20(ish) years of joy. 

Reg @ DesertIslandFruits for his forum!

Everyone else at DesertIslandFruits.com for support and feedback!

Layout is only for release over at DesertIslandFruits.com - it is not for resale or to be hosted elsewhere.

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.