Barcrest - Super Bucks Fizz 1.0.2

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Barcrest - Super Bucks Fizz

Tech - MPU 4

Here's a clubber thats got a bit of a sparkle and fizz to it.

It's dual stake (10p/20p play) £100/£200 jackpot, 1 winline on 10p play and 3 winlines on 20p play.

Keyboard shortcuts in the notes.

Thanks to Wizard for MFME

Brucegeorge for the reel symbols

The rom and image provider

Plays on MFME V20.1 only

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

HI-LO Reel and gamble fixed

• Like 6

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great game, thanks Clo06.  There seems to be a problem in that gambling lower on a 12 results in lose.  Has anyone else found this?

• Like 1

With regards to number 12, it gives you the option to go higher or lower, I've just noticed.

If it appears on the gamble as Odd, it does give a lose, so it's got to be 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10.... :)

Edited by Multi Retro Man

Hi @Clo06, I just downloaded it and tried it again but it still gave option of going higher than 12... :(

I went higher than a 12 and a 10 came up and it lost so it's as though it's an 11 now?

Edited by Multi Retro Man
  • Like 1

Thanks @clo06 - looks to be fine now although I think I won more gambles when the numbers were wrong 😀

@Multi Retro ManI know some machines did not prevent the player from gambling higher on a 12 or lower on a 1 - not sure about this machine but I remember incorrectly pressing the wrong button several times in the past!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, ace5k said:

Thanks @clo06 - looks to be fine now although I think I won more gambles when the numbers were wrong 😀

@Multi Retro ManI know some machines did not prevent the player from gambling higher on a 12 or lower on a 1 - not sure about this machine but I remember incorrectly pressing the wrong button several times in the past!

Thanks for that about the hi-lo I'd forgotten about that :) 

• Like 1