DOND - Feeling Lucky 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Deal Or No Deal - Feeling Lucky

My second layout is finally here. I did this one much quicker than the previous due to decent artwork supplied.

I'm not a big fan of these DOND machines but I wanted to try and DX one as they are not that complicated. 

There is one error that doesn't affect gameplay and thats the transfer button says transfer £2 but it transfers £5. I could of changed the graphic but I want to move on to something else so left it for now. I may update the layout at a later time to fix this and any other errors that may crop up. For now. Enjoy the layout.

Manufacturer - Bell Fruit Games
System - Scorpion 5
Dual Stake   - 10p/20p 5 Lines
Jackpot - Dual £35/£70

Shortcuts:
Insert £1 - 0
Start - ENTER
Hold Reel 1 - 1
Hold Reel 2 - 2
Hold Reel 3 - 3
Cancel - `
Deal - D
Play Deal Or No Deal - P 
No Deal - N
Cash Or Bust - B
Change Stake - S
Change Win Lines - W

Thanks goes to:

@Reg for the Classic Layout

@infection for the images

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Fixed Transfer from £5 to £2 to match graphic on transfer button.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

23 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Thank you for this release. Does it have a guaranteed win Hi/Lo colour on the machine?

I had a look at the lamping on this,  there is no indication on this machine in test mode that it has red leds on the Hi/Lo lamps, unusually for the DONDS though.

Great release, thanks

The Noel streak symbols that are currently white should be tinted blue however, to indicate the normal Blue/Red streaks symbols, i was confused for a while...

lol

59 minutes ago, JRSC01 said:

I had a look at the lamping on this,  there is no indication on this machine in test mode that it has red leds on the Hi/Lo lamps, unusually for the DONDS though.

I tried to see if I could find the lamp test mode and couldn't find it. Very odd. Thanks for your reply :)

Yes it needs to go into 'S Door mode', Press 'cancel' then to go into demo play, then press 'test' button once on the taskbar to go into the different option on this machine, Cycle through options using 'Change Stake' and 'Transfer' buttons, confirm with 'Start'. then in Lamp test, press the 'cancel' button, to select the lamp test mode (between all flash and individual lamps) then cycle through the lamp numbers with the 'Change Stake' and 'Transfer' buttons again.

Some machine seem to have various ways to enter the test modes.

23 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

I tried to see if I could find the lamp test mode and couldn't find it. Very odd. Thanks for your reply :)

Just now, JRSC01 said:

Yes it needs to go into 'S Door mode', Press 'cancel' then to go into demo play, then press 'test' button once on the taskbar to go into the different option on this machine, Cycle through options using 'Change Stake' and 'Transfer' buttons, confirm with 'Start'. then in Lamp test, press the 'cancel' button, to select the lamp test mode (between all flash and individual lamps) then cycle through the lamp numbers with the 'Change Stake' and 'Transfer' buttons again.

Some machine seem to have various ways to enter the test modes.

• Like 1