Hi-De-Hi £4.80 Dx 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi-de-Hi, Hi-De-Ho!!!, Bing Bong, Hello Campers, its back to the old skool with this Token slot of the 90's Win some Hard cash or some free beer with a token streak!!

Thanks goto-

The Original creators of the 2006 Dx layout, Pete, Bugs & Pandy from which i gained the lamps reels etc

to @infection for the upscaled flyer for this as the original wasn't the best flyer

Shortcuts written within the notice within the game

Plays in MFME V20.1

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

Edited by vectra666
added more thanks

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks Vectra.

Seen these in Leysdown a few years back, but don't think i ever played one...

Probably nowt to do with the TV show of the same name i guess! - Hi de Hi campers!! 🤣

• Like 1

Well - this one really is fun to play. I used to love the Ace Coin "Hidden Features" machines. A particular favourite was The Twilight Zone so I was delighted to come across this one.

I recall reading that these lost money for Ace Coin. I don't remember being that lucky back in the day - perhaps there were tricks I was missing.

S

Edited by Savage

Really enjoyed this one.

A post about the  Hi-Flyer layout reminded me that I'd created a crib sheet for the special features for Hi-De-Hi. There are a couple of gaps but it might be useful

S

HiDeHi.pdf

Thanks for this Vecs.  Missed this first time around.  Looks great.  I vaguely remember playing this in the early 90's in a pub in town and had a fair few tokens out of it.  Usually me and my mate would either keep trying if we could see the machine was full, exchange for beers behind the bar or make off to the next pub and try our luck.