Adders 'N' Ladders by Empire Games - £5 & £35 Classics 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's a couple of layouts I've put together for Adders 'N' Ladder by Empire Games. It's a pretty simple game and hopefully simple enough to play :)

Thanks to @infection for the £35 board photo, and user Chris217 on YouTube for his video of the £5 versions being played. Thanks to @andy-1as well who provided me with the ROMs running in a blank MFME layout, and also obvious thanks are obvious when it comes to @Wizard. I know these layouts don't really do justice to your emulator but hopefully they'll put a smile on someone's face, until something better comes along (or I get my arse in gear!).

Beginning to wish I'd done a traditional classic layout as there's so many reflections and issues on the board parts that the £35 for example could pretty much do with being redrawn. That might be a project for another day, but for now please enjoy these cosmetically challenged versions.

Any errors please let me know! :)

[quote]Empire Games 'Adders 'N' Ladders' - on Barcrest MPU5.

Set on £5 Jackpot, 20p Play and 86% Payout.

Layout designed by SlotsMagic using MFME v20.1

** Keyboard Shortcuts **

Insert £1 = 0

Start = Spacebar
Hold 1 = 1
Hold 2 = 2
Hold 3 = 3
Cancel / Collect = '
Exchange = E
Auto Nudge = A

** Notes **

This layout was put together to give something hopefully playable, and I'm sure better version(s) will appear in the future :)

It is based on the more basic of the Adders 'N' Ladders machines, which doesn't have the feature symbols located above the reels. It should play absolutely fine. 

** Thanks To **

Chris Wren a.k.a. Wizard (1965-2020) for MFME itself!
'Chris217' for the video on YouTube which I screengrabbed the board game from!
andy-1 for the ROMs running and base layout!
Everyone at DesertIslandFruits.com for support and feedback!

Layout is only for release over at DesertIslandFruits.com - it is not for resale or to be hosted elsewhere.[/quote]

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.