High Roller Wdx 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

He's a dx of high roller from QPS flyer wasn't great so it isn't the best,thanks to player for the images and @Wizard for the new mfme.

MFME V 20 ONLY.

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

Fixed a reel issue.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Love the graphics etc. but there's one thing that's confusing me..... I gambled lower but the number was higher and it was okay. I then went lower, and the number was lower, but it said wrong choice but sometimes it accepts it as correct.

Am I missing something? (not having a go, I've just never played it before and wondered why it was doing it)

Thank you :)

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Love the graphics etc. but there's one thing that's confusing me..... I gambled lower but the number was higher and it was okay. I then went lower, and the number was lower, but it said wrong choice but sometimes it accepts it as correct.

Am I missing something? (not having a go, I've just never played it before and wondered why it was doing it)

Maybe you need to change the bandset in edit mode.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Big J said:

Maybe you need to change the bandset in edit mode.

I've not done anything with that before, what would I need to do? :)

• Thanks 1

If it is that is.

Go into edit mode, hover over the hi-lo reel and choose properties. You will have to mess with it to find out what it is. I suggest you put it into test mode first, it will make life easier.

If anyone has a better way please feel free to butt in😏

• Thanks 1

Thanks Tommy, it's a lovely looking layout as usual from you. 

I can't help with a fix, but my hi lo gambles are all over the place too.

• Thanks 1

Sorry peeps this was made with a different version of meme and the reel band was loaded differently with v 20 so I will fix and update in a sec.

2 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Try the game now i've updated and sorted the band out. :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, davep180 said:

Thanks Tommy, it's a lovely looking layout as usual from you. 

I can't help with a fix, but my hi lo gambles are all over the place too.

Should now be fixed mate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Brendo said:

Nice layout tommy, but what happened to the red number lamps?

The red bitmap images seem to be AWOL?

Edited by Wizard

What I mean is that on the right side there are lamps numbers 1-10 and unlimited and they're supposed to turn one of four colours, blue yellow green and red, only the lamps on my copy of the DX don't turn red.

4 minutes ago, Brendo said:

What I mean is that on the right side there are lamps numbers 1-10 and unlimited and they're supposed to turn one of four colours, blue yellow green and red, only the lamps on my copy of the DX don't turn red.

Yes I know what you mean't, I was just saying there are no red images in the layout for those

Just now, Wizard said:

Yes I know what you mean't, I was just saying there are no red images in the layout for those

weird

Right don't know what's happened again I will get it sorted they were there when I built the layout. Will.sort when next on pc.