Frame & Fortune Club 50p/£500 Wdx 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Photo based dx of frame and fortune club,machine is jackpot ready,thanks to @Amot for the photo's the classic creator and @Wizard for the tech help and the new meme.

MFME V20 ONLY.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Brilliant! Love this machine. I played it for a few minutes and dropped the £500 jackpot!!!

If only real money came out of my laptop :D

• Like 1
Link to review
simpleas

As already mentioned the jackpot is a practically a given so its nice to get but i've wiped the ram and started afresh.

Loved playing it, lots of chances to get on the board plus the mystery squares are not that harsh and do give other things like extra lives and double ups, so not the certainty of losing like many other games if you land on a mystery square etc.

As mentioned it would be nice if the winnings were in real cash.....But the other end of that is the losses are also fake. I've had equal good days for example £100 in £300 out and bad where its been the opposite. The features are also fun and there are a few ways to get the jackpot wins.

Great machine and fully deserves the 5 stars IMHO.

A huge thank you to all those who create and upload these etc for us all to enjoy. 

• Like 1
Link to review
dannydaman9

Thanks for this. Got Jackpot on second feature board. Wish I had took frame & fortune I wanted to see that feature. Loaded a fresh copy replacing the save file and couldn't get the Jackpot again. I forgot how brutal this can be at times. Great all in all!!!

Link to review