Red X (DX) - Red Gaming 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Well here's a DX of Red X, there are some points to note here which I will look to sort out on future layouts!

1) I have used a lot of blended lamps. I hope it runs well for you, it runs fine for me. If you PC does struggle with it, let me know!

2) I really needn't have made the layout at 2160px tall, especially when my base art was a grainy flyer!

3) If you open the doors you will need to enter EDIT mode and go to the right of the layout graphics, where you will find a button called 'LOCK', and a checkbox under it. To clear the DOOR LOCKED alarm you can just click the 'LOCK' button. If that doesn't clear it, you'll need to check the checkbox under it.

With those bits out of the way - I hope this is a fully functional DX for you. It works fine for me!

It's not perfect but I think it's about the best I can manage at the moment. Hopefully better resources appear at some point :)

RED-X_DX.zip

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Regarding point 3 above, if you put 10 into the Lock Switch in the config, you don't need to fiddle with that checkbox:

capture.JPG

3 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Regarding point 3 above, if you put 10 into the Lock Switch in the config, you don't need to fiddle with that checkbox:

capture.JPG

... how did I miss that?! :D

Also the layout looks a bit washed out on this monitor. It looked fine upstairs, so either I've done something wrong while archiving, uploading and downloading the layout on this other PC, or it was always a bit washed out looking and just didn't look it on my other monitor.

I'll almost certainly be revisiting this at some point, I'll also gladly scan the flyer and upload to anyone who wants a high-quality one so they can do a better job! :)

Edited by slotsmagic