Pounds of the Baskervilles £5 dx 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Next up is this cool machine from maygay pounds of the baskervilles, it appears a clone of italian job2 

Firstly A BIG thankyou goes out to Ross for making this dx a reality with what he's done with the images is beyond my talents so hats off to you!!

incidentally he'll be releasing his own version(s) of this on the higher £15 & £25 Jackpots in due course!!

Thanks also to him for the hi lo reel numbers again something i can't get the hang of 

thanks to Infection for the original images used,

To Wearecity for the £15 classic used for lamping references.

shortcuts are written within the notes

play this in mfme v19.8+

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

hi  just downloaded this dx great machine just 3 problems theres one repeat chance and two super lights stay on with a green back ground how can i fix this please thanks 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, andy2020 said:

hi  just downloaded this dx great machine just 3 problems theres one repeat chance and two super lights stay on with a green back ground how can i fix this please thanks 

To assist identifying the problem, which repeat chance and super lights stay on.

I.E, against which cash amount and which features.

hi thanks for getting back  repeat chance is against £3  and super lights are matrix filler and super cash

thanks 

15 minutes ago, andy2020 said:

hi thanks for getting back  repeat chance is against £3  and super lights are matrix filler and super cash

thanks 

I can't see any obvious reason and the lamp tests don't show any issues.

You are using v20.1 of the emulator? To make sure click on about, when you load the emulator up.

ive sorted it ive just gone in to dx lamp creator and moved the slider on the brightness and its gone now 

sorry for that 

• Like 1