Sidewinder (ACE) 1.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi Guys

Here is something that I have been working on for the last 10 Days to mark 20 years of MFME. This is dedicated to Reg and Wizard for all the hard work they have put in over the years:))

Shortcuts and info are in the Readme.txt

Thanks to Altharic for the classic/ROMS, and hitthesix for one of the only images available for this (apart from the quarter of a pic Reg had).

I really hope you enjoy this as much as I did back in the early eighties!

Here is to another 20 years of MFME!

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

Now with super RED hold 1 button:)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is the machine that brought me to this site. I saw a video on Youtube and came straight here :) 

Thanks very much, I can't wait to give it a spin.

• Like 1

Thanks so much for this. Can anyone remember a similar machine to this where when you got nudges a man with a hammer would do a ring the bell to determine amount of nudges. I can not find anything on it

• Like 1

This is an amazing reproduction. I've played a few emulations before, but this is a totally different level. The sound of the money dropping nearly has me reaching under my computer desk to fish out the coins. I spent hours playing this machine as a teenager, the sound of the nudges and sidewinder are embedded in my memory and this brings it all back. I really appreciate the work you have put into this, you really have brought this piece of hardware back to life. Well done @Amusements

• Like 2

1 hour ago, depdawg said:

This is an amazing reproduction. I've played a few emulations before, but this is a totally different level. The sound of the money dropping nearly has me reaching under my computer desk to fish out the coins. I spent hours playing this machine as a teenager, the sound of the nudges and sidewinder are embedded in my memory and this brings it all back. I really appreciate the work you have put into this, you really have brought this piece of hardware back to life. Well done @Amusements

Hahahaha told you, there are so many others too who have created great masterpieces, enjoy.

• Like 1