Project's Reflex (revisited) £2.40all cash/ £4.80 token Dx's 1.0.v20.1

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This originally wasn't released on here maybe due to the site not around then, but i've revisted the layout (For the 3rd time lol) as was asked to remake a £2.40 all cash edition for the 50 credit challenge. @Big J

i've included the £4.80 version as i've made a few changes to the original as in but kept the sideart

sharpened the cash decals and win plan where it was blurry in places

relit those area's

blended the win plan lamps and the base lamp border so it flows much better around the logo

And Added input for the 10p/50p coins.

notes from the 1024wdx edition 

Here is a lo-tech machine from Project-- Reflex  simular to jokers wild in appearance.
 Thanks and a BIG thanks go to these guys
To Captain Haddock for his classic layout used for lamping positions
 Jonno/Launton for giving me the images/reel bands of this machine in the first place. 
  To Welshskiprat for his machine where the photo's were taken from, and for a video he made for the attract mode and to Steelfix for his help with W-SkipRat in uploading said video.
 This layout has the earlier P60/68 ROM in it gives better streaks thanks again to Welshskiprat and Jonno
 Shortcuts are as standard except Reflex = R

10p = 7/ 50p = 8 and 20p (cash version) = 9 20p token (4.80 version) = 9

Enjoy (again) and Happy Gaming!!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.v20.1   See changelog

Released

blended the base "reflex" so the bottom bar is lamped using the same lamps as the letters

stretched the reel symbols a tad

newer version plays in v20.1 only

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Brilliant, that machine has brought back so many memories, late 80's /Early 90's in the pub. 20 pence a go, and winning £4.80 in flipping tokens. Which you had to put back in. You always wanted the lower cash alternative, but when it paid, it kept paying. Thank you. I'd forgot about this.

• Like 1

I never saw this back in the day, but I'm guessing it has better playability than most modern machines with 'Reflex' plastered on them these days 😀

• Like 2

Love the way this pays from the get-go. Even after killing it with four holds on the 777s it will still pay the odd win.

• Like 2

For a lo-tech it was damned addictive.  Back in the day you could always tell by the way it played that you were either going to get a streak of £20 or so in cash or £30 in tokens. (which wasn't too bad as at that time in the local pub you could buy beer with the tokens and the pub would claim the cash back from the rental company - unfortunately that only lasted a couple of years until the pub changed hands)  

What I could never work out back then (and still can't now to be honest) is what actually triggers the adding of letters to fill the word REFLEX for the bonus win.  Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller? Bueller?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, majormacca said:

For a lo-tech it was damned addictive.  Back in the day you could always tell by the way it played that you were either going to get a streak of £20 or so in cash or £30 in tokens. (which wasn't too bad as at that time in the local pub you could buy beer with the tokens and the pub would claim the cash back from the rental company - unfortunately that only lasted a couple of years until the pub changed hands)  

What I could never work out back then (and still can't now to be honest) is what actually triggers the adding of letters to fill the word REFLEX for the bonus win.  Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller? Bueller?

I find when the reflexs are in view but think it is also very random, tbh it don't really matter as all you get is a stinking quid and wouldn't mind but it doesn't light up that often, anyone would think by filling it you'd get a run or, holds or something as good.

Super Jester used to do a similar thing whereby it'd light up some cards and if it filled it up you'd get nudges. No rhyme nor reason from what I could see.

• Like 1

thanks for this. I never knew this until recent, but if you get a hold after a nudge and there is only one 7 on the win line it would spin in jackpot. Same trick works on jokers wild as well. If only I knew that back in the day.