The Sunday Sport Wdx 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Evening,here's my dx of Sunday sport,a news paper themed fruity for the dodgy weirdo's out there  ;)  Image of the flyer was grainy and blury so had to redraw everything apart from the background everything sits on. A few people wanted to see a  dx when looking at the flyer i thought i could get something decent done with it,with alot of redrawing etc.No reel symbols too so iv'e redrawn the bars and used a close match for the 7's with some editing. Never gonna be a work of art due to the source material.Thanks to @Clo06 for the classic layout this is based on @Ross for the flyer he sent me & @Wizard for the new mfme. Short cuts are the usual's,this is a pretty slow game and will seem tight as at times,i got a streak on the real thing in a pub when i was 17,it paid me £64 on the cracking time feature,so it can pay.

USE MFME V 19.8 & ABOVE ONLY.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you Tommy C...

I own this machine although it's poorly and the Alpha display is out 😢

Used to play this in the Ship inn pub in Sittingbourne back in the day! Used to keep pressing hold buttons and cancelling, making it sound like an orgy is going on in the pub!

... I know! little things please little minds et all! 🤣

Thanks again matey!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1