Ring-A-Bell £15 Dx 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Roll Up, Roll Up Hit the Hammer and reach for the top to Ring the Bell if you can!!!

Here we have a old'ish astra machine called ring a bell probably made before triple bell (the other dx i made) and this is running the later rarer £15 roms

Thanks goto via the Mecca

DAD for the £15 roms

Hitthesix for the original £8 classic layout

and to Nev for working out the dip switch setting and for uploading the images used within this layout

some of the lamps may not be in their correct positions but they appear to lit up ok

the "ring a bell" feature likes to hold after losing i just had it hold six or seven times for £36, and the bank will kick out at £60 you can change it to £75 via test mode

Shortcuts are as standard 

Play this in MFME V19.8+

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I remember this one, never one I really bothered with, but plenty of the regulars liked it, so I shall get stuck in and see what I was missing all those years ago - many thanks.

Edited by GeorgeJG
  • Like 1

There used to be a dodgy emptier for this one.

I remember watching a complete stranger come in to the local arcade. Smart man in a suit, he walked straight up to Ring-A-Bell, got roll up roll up straight away which streaked for the largest amount I have ever seen. He collected the bank and walked out with the game potentially still on the feature, but the next credit put in the machine and of course it wasn't.

Something was very dodgy about that, never saw the guy again, and I was in that place every day for 15 years lol.

• Like 1