HotShots £100 Dx 1.0.0

(8 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Next up is this Pool Themed "HotShots" £100

The image used i thought was ok although not the best, as you will see the red balls the text isn't very clear in fact its worse when lit and nearly unreadable when lit red.

but i was half way through so decided to complete it

As said before you can only make hi quality layouts with hi quality material unfortunately on this occasion this is below standard for what we've been accustomed with lately.  

Anyways Thanks goto

Matty N for the classic this is based on

Ebay for the image gained

Innfection for various other images

Shortcuts are written within the notes

Plays in Mfme v19.8+

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 5

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yet another brilliant release from your good self. Haven't a clue what was going on when playing it though! Thanks for all your hard work!

• Like 1

Thanks very much for this - a fantastic layout of a machine I remember playing in the wild. 

I actually managed to get the Cashpot naturally on this on not one but two occasions - if I'd have realised how rare it was at the time, I'd have bought a lottery ticket.

One of the category of Reflexes that isn't really forceable unless you're OK with losing potentially far more than you put in.  Very obvious what the decent features are very quickly if playing on £1 stake (they're the ones you're never offered, of course).  

• Like 1