HotShots £100 Dx 1.0.0

(8 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Next up is this Pool Themed "HotShots" £100

The image used i thought was ok although not the best, as you will see the red balls the text isn't very clear in fact its worse when lit and nearly unreadable when lit red.

but i was half way through so decided to complete it

As said before you can only make hi quality layouts with hi quality material unfortunately on this occasion this is below standard for what we've been accustomed with lately.  

Anyways Thanks goto

Matty N for the classic this is based on

Ebay for the image gained

Innfection for various other images

Shortcuts are written within the notes

Plays in Mfme v19.8+

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 5

User Feedback

dannydaman9

Thanks for the add. I know that this can be cruel at times (It is a reflex after all) Gonna try and hit the JP at some point. Dunno how many £100's it will take!

Link to review
Sam1977

New to this, first game played, loved it.. Pay off is as annoying in emulation as real life so 10/10 for immersion.

Link to review
ChrisUK87

I'm talking to my screen at how much fun this is to play. Fantastic work by all involved! Thank you!

Link to review
sean

With this game it is tough to get bored, there are So many different features and ways you can play this game. I found myself playing when i should have gone to bed. Great art design, sound effects and game play. No problems. 

• Like 1
Link to review
weetoty

exellent thanx totally hooked on mfme 19.8 and earlier platforms ...no cally of duty for me lol demon xbox 😝🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Like 2
Link to review