Crazy Fruits Red Wdx 1.0.0

(5 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's an updated version of crazy fruits red edition,this is running a very early rom revision so gives a decent game,thanks to the dx creator who i'm not sure of,no name in the info bar and to wizard for the new mfme,all short cuts are the usuals.

USE MFME V19 ONLY THANKS.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 9
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

39 minutes ago, taurus777 said:

No good ..no play win 7/64 Prof

That's why he says MFME v19 only.

It's not our problem that you don't have W10

Please refrain from making these pointless comments in future.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wizard said:

It's best you give up pointing these things out as some people are hard of hearing. Your new emulator means staying updated with the current times and in essence staying updated with the latest windows. You must of made it windows 10 compatible only for a reason. 

On 10/08/2019 at 16:46, Wizard said:

It's not our problem that you don't have mfme etc win 7.

From this is a comment to write a reaction that it makes me win 10 is your problem ... me mfme19 just do not like because it forces me to win 10 ... it is a problem to do instalator on windows x? ... and therefore wrote here what I think!

33 minutes ago, taurus777 said:

From this is a comment to write a reaction that it makes me win 10 is your problem ... me mfme19 just do not like because it forces me to win 10 ... it is a problem to do instalator on windows x? ... and therefore wrote here what I think!

As I have said before, it won't run on Windows 7 so I didn't make an installer for it.

Edited by Wizard

17 hours ago, taurus777 said:

Why don't you create an emulator(with Wizards permission)for W7. Don't you think enough has been done? It is your problem as "no W10, no v19"!!! Stop moaning and be thankful for what you have.

1 hour ago, John said:

Why don't you create an emulator(with Wizards permission)for W7. Don't you think enough has been done? It is your problem as "no W10, no v19"!!! Stop moaning and be thankful for what you have.

Who is moaning here? What do you think about yourself ??? Keep your arrogance on someone else!

5 hours ago, taurus777 said:

Who is moaning here? What do you think about yourself ??? Keep your arrogance on someone else!

If there was no emulator you would get jack shit like the rest of us. Some individuals really like to take the piss out of these sites. Admin should throw out all the timewasters. Personally, I also think it should be compulsory to donate to these type of places whilst on that topic. It is not my arrogance my friend, it is people like you with your ignorance. So if you are not going to have Windows 10, stop carrying on like the creator of MFME has to do you or anyone any favours ( not speaking on his behalf). It is not my loss buddy as anyone who does not want to upgrade doesn't bother me as it is YOU that misses out!!!

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

1038/5000

Um, Mr. Smart ... I have ignorance because I wrote only an opinion that was understood differently than I thought! But this is not my problem sir, that you understand it differently than I meant .. and you already call a person ignorant, or that someone has to delete it ... ... remember man !!! I am not a young boy who will sweep your delusions! ... Think about yourself before you judge someone! And last but not least .. I did not think the author did something wrong, but my opinion meant that it is a shame that there is no win 7..to it all !!!! If I did not write so maybe the author does not think about it ... I know that goes mfme19 and win 10..a and forward to the next mfme20 omg..a already enough! Ps - When a person asks for help with machines, so no one will hear..you took x work and hours with machines, both rom and sound ... and when you want to convert or help no one cares ... but write and judging a man for having written two words before, every trumpet can do it ... and the next time you write to someone, think about it what you mean !!! Have a nice day.