Hi-Lights (DX) 1.1.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi Guys

Here is a fantastic 38 year old machine for you all to enjoy on MFME v19.

Barcrest Hi-Lights running on MPU2 with slappy side buttons, and lots woo woo noises!

A big thanks goes to the following people:
Pete W (fruitemu.co.uk) for uploading the roms and sending his old pics.
Launton (fruitemu.co.uk) for providing the fruit symbols.
chris217's Youtube channel for hosting a video which helped me work out the reel order.
Richy1976 for putting together the great coin sounds.
And of course Wizard for making MFME possible and supporting it:):) 

Anyway...Time to start playing. Short cuts are in the read me file if you are too daft to work them out yourself:)

</Frig>

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

Fixed a transparency issue with the thumbnail in the game manager(did not effect the game).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great layout, thanks.

Only thing I would say is that the background image should not be transparent ie the alpha channel for every pixel should be 0xff

Like it is the background doesn't show in the game manager.

• Thanks 1

Hi Guys looks great but i cant get it to load its say update needed the layout requires mfmev190.1 or later that doesnt make sense ?? can anyone help please and thank you ps i am using windows 10

8 hours ago, mickrick said:

Hi Guys looks great but i cant get it to load its say update needed the layout requires mfmev190.1 or later that doesnt make sense ?? can anyone help please and thank you ps i am using windows 10

Hi Mickrick

I forgot to remove the old version link from within the post. Please use the green "Download This File button" for the latest version.

Make sure you have updated your MFME to v19.1 by clicking on the "Check for Updates" button in the About Box

Edited by Wizard

I'll be the same age as this machine tomorrow. A cracking birthday present all these classics. Thanks very much.

• Like 1