Space Invaders V1.00

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is a very old layout, not released I recall for a long time by myself - but was done by others.

There were a lot of versions of this game, all excatly the same but different spins from different authors.

This has some great sounds - but remember you are playing a game that was made about fifteen years ago so the resolution will reflect this.  Thank god MFME now allows you to max the resolution of the screen and doing this, you'll see that some old layouts will scale very well and be playable.

• Like 13
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Well  I've played through £126 got £85 back but really enjoyed playing this do not recall playing it in the arcade so totally new to me .Great emulation though, plays smooth as silk and I prefer machines that I can play quickly and this is one of those thank you once again Reg quality work as always 

Thanks dude ,  I could never tell it was old , sweet machine , looks crisp :) , i think the chocolate hand prints on the monitor , and countless sprays from uncovered young mouths , make the experience more realistic , just need jamie oliver minceing around and its southend :) , much love reg

Hi Reg,

This is one I never came across in the wild.

Love it!, and love your layouts.

Thank you for sharing this.

Thanks again.

Dekz_UK