Las Vegas Club 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hope you enjoy this file, this is Las Vegas Club that I never realised I never uploaded.

Mostly here you see me post videos for...

https://www.youtube.com/GentlemensPixelClub

...but there was one period when I owned the site, I gave you a classic release for EVERY week of a year and more without fail.  This was the amount I had done and was amazed I missed this.

Thanks to @Jolt-Z who tagged me in a thread to mention this one, you now have it.

If you wanna say thanks, please consider a visit to my YouTube channel and only if you enjoy the type of games it has there, consider a subscription and the odd view.  I am looking to get 1K subs and at that point will do live streams ! :)

Anyway about this - this was a challege to do, the three blue boxes really had me scratching my head and I could not get the LED segements to work with this.  This was then passed to the late and great @Wizard who realised they were not LED segements, but it's actually a second alpha ( I've used a mask to blend it in).

Locked as is all the work I do - but if a DX'er wants an unlocked copy to make a DX from ( and I've done the hard part of the wheel ), give me a shout.  I also have this at other S&P as well so again - if you've got the relevant art work, speak to me.

Thanks.

• Like 8

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.