ToastBusters £100 Dx 1.0.2

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

whether its burnt to a crisp or luke warm, toast is good whatever time of day it is, beans, cheese, marmite and egg and plenty of butter or cheapo marg. How do you eat yours!!

Here's a toast themed machine from G-squared Games / Betcom, i think like most of the other releases they've done this is as close to "ghostbusters" as you can get without copyright rules kicking in.

thanks goto

@Reg for the classic used including the hi lo reel and deal type reel

@infection for images used, including screenies of the reel deck for the symbols (also uploaded in a seperate file)

and of course to the late great @Wizard for mfme's past and present

shortcuts listed within the notes and a separate text file

the ram file carries on from where the classic left off

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

following @Multi Retro Man post highered the contrast on the three arts to make the lamps stand out better

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Now THIS is an excellent release. I saw this and thought "that's gonna take some doing" and once again, Vecs comes up with the goods.

The only extremely slight criticism I have is that the lighting isn't that different when lit or not and I adjusted the brightness and wonder what you think to it?

I did it like that because it gives a sort of arcadey feel with the lighting.

You've done a fantastic job though, the amount of lights and red HI / LO and the red reels look amazing as always :D

Many MANY thanks for this one :)

image.png

Response from the author:

yes imo it does look a tad brighter than the normal dark side i do, the reason was the art itself wasn't as "white" as normal more a yellowy colour so when adding more contrast and darkness before re-lighting it didn't look right, as for your darker layout the reel band windows are still the lighter colour for that to go dark you need to add the exact contrast to each off/on/on2 arts via dx creator for them to exactly match

uploaded new version added +115 to all contrasts to bring the lamps out better thankyou for your feedback

• Like 1
Link to review
ace5k

Fantastic layout - must have taken ages to finish!

Just noticed the number display for Cash Strikes and Reel Blasts are the wrong way around but apart from that, top job!

• Like 1
Link to review