Jumping Jacks by Project. 1.0.0

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This was something I was doing alongside something else I'd just started when Big Ghoulies caused me grief. Was literally just a test to see if I had sorted transparency in Photoshop.

Massive thanks to @Clo06 for the classic used as a base. @Wizardfor the emulator and everybody has has helped me along the path to creation.

This kind of thing I would never have imagined doing, computer based stuff really is'nt my strong point, but its gettting addictive. 😂

Controls are standard fare as per, was'nt quite sure what the deal with percentage setting on this was as no option to change. but seems to be around 80% after running a chunk of money through it.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Daryl

Lovely layout, thank you but one snag...

You cannot collect the bank with the mouse or keyboard buttons as there isn't a shortcut - other than that, I like it, from my era of slots.

Response from the author:

Hi there.🙂

Yes, apologies, there is a fixed version in comments, or you can go into edit mode control + E and then right click collect button and type in 20 for button number.

Sorry for the inconvenience, how that happened is beyond me.🤦

• Like 2
Link to review
vectra666

Not downloaded yet but by going by the image it looks fantastic love the lighting on the brickwork behind it and to think you’ve only just started creating a few weeks ago

• Like 2
Link to review