Big Ghoulies £5 DX 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Firstly I need to say that original image I was using had a sticker over the 'great' part, so this is the wrong cabinet which I apologise for. Really tried to up my game a bit here, but where logo chopped in at the top and a few places it is not really up to standard, but I'm workibg on it. Main reason for releasing was so less in the know like myself can download with the hopper issue fixed straight off the bat, thanks to @andy-1for that.🙂 

Also thanks to;

@vectra666wouldn't have happened withou Vectra fixing the issue with transparency.

@dad @Tommy c@logopolis as ever for guidance and invaluable input.

@Liverpool2008 for the original images.

@Tibbonow heres the insane thing, this guy joins up, and before even having enough rep to message or download in forums was tryingin his thread to pass on information to fix the Photoshop issue I was having. Thats right folks, a new mmember who was giving before taking a thing. Much respect.

Also a big thankyou to all forum members as usual, this forum makes you want to give something back, lol, even if you are probably wishing I wouldn't.😂

Set at 82%

All standard controls except cash hi=Q and low=A then nudge trail hi=P and low=L.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.