Concept (Electrocoin) Magic 10 - 20p / £10, 30p / £35 and 50p / £100 4K HDX 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Well here's a few lo-techs for people to play with. As per the WIP thread, I've got more artwork to play about with and will probably release a trio of Bar X (Concept) layouts soon. These will tide me over for now though!

Hopefully they are all running correctly. If not please do let me know. It would be typical of me to make mistakes on the simplest of machines :)

Massive thanks to the original ROM providers. Not sure if they want to be named but they were both amazing and as divisive as these are, they are just what I need to keep me out of the arcades. I really only play lo-techs these days, and these will be perfect running in my cabinet when I get off my arse and finish it!

Layouts have only been tested by myself, I passed a few copies about but people were busy. I've only tested them on the gaming rig that I built just before Christmas, so hopefully they run fine for other people. No blended lamps but 4K resolution, large reels and large lamps might make them chug.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and hope you enjoy!

Electrocoin Magic 10 - running Concept Games software.

Concept Software - 'Bingo' 'Session' 'Flat'

Keyboard Shortcuts : 

1, 2 and 3      Hold 1, Hold 2 and Hold 3
7, 8, 9 and 0   Insert 10p, 20p, 50p and £1
Spacebar        Start (Hold down for Auto Start)
` (tilde)       Cancel / Collect / Auto Nudge when offered.
T               Transfer

Notes : 

These were originally going to be layouts I made for myself only,
to be run in an emulation cabinet, to keep me away from the 
arcades. Simple machines, but bloody addictive.

Sources : 

Graphics lovingly borrowed from the online versions.
ROMs provided by a couple of Desert Island Fruits members - cheers!

Wizard (RIP) for MFME and the previous emulators. Cheers Chris.
Reg for Desert Island Fruits, and all the members there.
The lovely ROM providers, once again.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback