Chico the Bandit £8 All Cash Dx 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Next up is this Mexican themed game can Chico get to the Magnificent 7's or goto jail without the dynamite and blow himself to bits

Thanks goto @Clo06 for her classic prior to this

to @infection - images used

to Anon - for supplying me the "off" art prepped and ready to goto photoshop for colouring in

and to whoever i may of forgot 

to All within Fmeland, Have a Happy New Year and lets hope 2023 will be slightly better than 2022 and peace and harmony can be restored within the real world who knows this time next year the utility bills maybe slightly cheaper than now, but i seriously doubt it

Anyways Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 5

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

I get a error please advise on what to do many thanks rob 

Ps happy new year to all of you hope u have a great one 

20221230_072427.jpg

Just press ok and it should run I take it you’re playing this on mfme v 20.1 as  afaik it hasn’t done this on the initial download

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

Just press ok and it should run I take it you’re playing this on mfme v 20.1 as  afaik it hasn’t done this on the initial download

I pressed OK. And left it and it did not start up at all. 

Yes on mfme v20. 1

At work now so can't do anything to it but if u have any other advice please post it here and I will try it out later this evening 

52 minutes ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

I pressed OK. And left it and it did not start up at all. 

Yes on mfme v20. 1

At work now so can't do anything to it but if u have any other advice please post it here and I will try it out later this evening 

I will try my version again if runs k I’ll send you it via pm to save your download allowance 

• Like 1