Motorway Mania £10/£15 Dx's (resized!!!) 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Still on the move so no time to do anything new and complicated, so just filling in the time with a quick resize

Found the original art i had for the 1024dx's i made in a dusty folder, so remade them larger this time

the artwork of the actual machine still isn't the best and maybe one day better resources will arrive

thanks goto

@andy-1 for the previous classic's

And to @Wizard for mfme's past and present, also it was his skills that got the Led section working on this layout which at the time each lamp was 3x3 in size, i've since enlarged them to 4x4 and god was that a ballache lining all them squares up. Back to wizard like this minor detail no job was to big for him and he went the extra mile to make the layouts perfect 

anyways there's two layouts to choose from

the original Whitbread+Bfm on £10, and the standard Bellfruit £15 All cash version 

it just leaves me to say Enjoy and Happy Gaming

I wish everyone a joyous Christmas and a better 2023!!!! also thankyou to everyone who've supplied me with the ingredient's needed for the layouts and to everyone who's inputed even a small thankyou goes a long way!!! 

Now i need a lie down the last big push for my move tomorrow, moved every little thing today took 10hours and must of walked up n down stairs about a 100 times, i feel like shit now, roll on 2023 so i can have a rest and get back to producing new and exciting stuff like Dond's and £100 jp tripe Rofl.

regards V666 aka Alan  H.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 5
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

15 minutes ago, Rick said:

Thanks Vecs,

If I never have to move again, it'll still be too soon! Best of luck!

yep right ball ache, my back is aching like fuck at the mo can't wait till big lorry comes at 9am and the rest can go then at least i'll be there not two places like atm

@vectra666 keep em coming! these resizes or re decals are bringing games to me that i've never played or knew of as we know you're a earlier machine man and that's (sorry) a little before my time so your passion for your greats is giving me newfound machines to actually not lose my pocket money on for years

edit: streaked of first jp, that was a reminder of the real days of streaking machines ahhh the joy

Edited by woodsy
  • Like 1

On 03/12/2022 at 08:56, appstrader said:

Many thanks Vec's great work as always hope the back starts to feel better, I would take some meds !

Never take meds for anything don’t even follow drs advice, when you get to speak to them as takes four weeks for appointment so pointless really

itll get better in own time “hopefully”

Thanks for this, Vecs...

Yeah, I hope i never have to move home again, more stress than i can handle! I'm here till i die (as long as i don't lose my job )

Hope you feel better after a good rest!

All the best,

Gary.

• Like 1