Rio Grande £1000 1.0.0

(6 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks to wizard always..

thanks to @JamieGTR for providing me in situ hi res images and many many more of my little requests were accommodated also... thanks bud

thanks to @Clo06 who got the pesky meters running for me, a simple fix i imagine but when you don't know there's always clo to help..

against jamie's wishes i've left the garage background in place as i like to think its more realistic to the viewer. i did ponder on whether to do some side art for the gamble wheel art to be enlarged and also to allow for the meters to be in view during gameplay but i've been offline for ages and tbh i have been delaying this for long enough.

the nudge font is not the same and is a sympathetic attempt to match it as best i could, happy to allow any bored fml heads with spare time to reproduce and improve.

thanks to the previous dx/classic designers who had a £500 version in the legacy section with which i was able to find lamp numbers and test etc.

small changes made to existing reel bands to improve the resolution on the wild and rio grande symbols.. imho i think the reels i made may have a few off pixel placements but it may also be my eyesight!!

please feel free to send any mistakes that need improving as usual i will eventually do what i can to make them better.

i have another glorious wip in the making with thanks to another user, it's not far off but i'm doing more health things that are taking me away from the screen and mfme i adore.

as always best wishes to you all.. 

WOODSY

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

.bak removed

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

dannydaman9

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I think this is the closest I'll get to a top dollar. Looks and plays absolutely brilliant. Love the sounds and the feel of the gameplay. Thank you so much for releasing this

Response from the author:

thanks for your comments buddy. always appreciate feedback from the players

• Like 1
Link to review
vectra666

Gotta be five stars as it look fabulous can’t beat a real image to work from

thanks pal, it's a joy to have such a beautiful image to work from and also to have such accommodating users such as @JamieGTR to help with extensive requests for more angles etc 

• Like 1
Link to review
Multi Retro Man

It's great to see you back, releasing another fine machine!

Hope you're well and not suffering too much and thanks once again for it.

thanks MRM, hope you're all well.. keep doing what you're doing too..

• Awesome 1
Link to review
JamieGTR

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member
Spoiler

Absolutely amazing machine and I can't thank @woodsyenough for all his time and effort. It's even better playing the machine knowing that it's based off of my actual cab. Thanks so much again and I hope others enjoy playing it as much as I do. Thanks @woodsyLEGEND!!!! 👍👍👍👍

IMG_20220810_081343.jpg

IMG_20220810_080619.jpg

IMG_20220810_081348.jpg

whoop whoop you played a massive part in this mate so do pat yourself on the back eh

• Like 1
Link to review
JPM555

Just spent several hours playing the Barcrest Rio Grande and boy did it bring back memories from the 1990's when playing this in my local Bingo hall, 100% perfect detail has gone into this machine as it's just like playing the real thing so many thanks to all concerned with bringing this machine to this site, best £20.00 I've ever spent contributing to The Island and defo will be adding the odd payment throughout the year as I'll be downloading and spending many more hours here and if the majority of the machines download as good as this I'll be more than happy 😊👏👏👏👏👏.

Link to review