Rio Grande £1000 1.0.0

(6 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks to wizard always..

thanks to @JamieGTR for providing me in situ hi res images and many many more of my little requests were accommodated also... thanks bud

thanks to @Clo06 who got the pesky meters running for me, a simple fix i imagine but when you don't know there's always clo to help..

against jamie's wishes i've left the garage background in place as i like to think its more realistic to the viewer. i did ponder on whether to do some side art for the gamble wheel art to be enlarged and also to allow for the meters to be in view during gameplay but i've been offline for ages and tbh i have been delaying this for long enough.

the nudge font is not the same and is a sympathetic attempt to match it as best i could, happy to allow any bored fml heads with spare time to reproduce and improve.

thanks to the previous dx/classic designers who had a £500 version in the legacy section with which i was able to find lamp numbers and test etc.

small changes made to existing reel bands to improve the resolution on the wild and rio grande symbols.. imho i think the reels i made may have a few off pixel placements but it may also be my eyesight!!

please feel free to send any mistakes that need improving as usual i will eventually do what i can to make them better.

i have another glorious wip in the making with thanks to another user, it's not far off but i'm doing more health things that are taking me away from the screen and mfme i adore.

as always best wishes to you all.. 

WOODSY

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

.bak removed

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Think I'm gonna need a larger hopper haha. If the mrs wins the jackpot on this thing, I'm gonna have to issue an iou! Had a little play and won £120 in the first fiver, hopefully the ram is no longer quite so happy. It's good to see you back here mate, I hope you are looking after yourself. Thanks for the layout!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fruitsnappa said:

Many thanks for this.

thanks bud

2 hours ago, I have finished said:

Many thanks, got to give this a play! Didn't realise there was a £500 in legasy. Good to see ya online again Woodsy but health does come first.

thanks for your words

59 minutes ago, davep180 said:

Think I'm gonna need a larger hopper haha. If the mrs wins the jackpot on this thing, I'm gonna have to issue an iou! Had a little play and won £120 in the first fiver, hopefully the ram is no longer quite so happy. It's good to see you back here mate, I hope you are looking after yourself. Thanks for the layout!

that ain't a hopper!! this is a hopper!!! ( best mick dundee accent )

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

cheers woodys look after yourself mate 

hope you're starting to look forward... best wishes

42 minutes ago, izagudun said:

reliable poster of thanks.. it's not missed by us all, so thanks for your words..

I've lost the plot now, anyone have the legasy £500 version handy? Just can't find it anywhere. Also noticed when playing this, first MFME MPU5 machine I believe to have the stereo pan effect when the reels spin. Now that, is neat!

• Like 1

It's based my my machine and what a machine it is. One of my favourite machines of all time and in my opinion possibly the best looking fruit machine out there. Thank you so much @woodsyfor all your great work on recreating this machine. 

• Like 1