Al Murrays DX by Multi Retro Man 1.1.1

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Okay, where do I begin? Well I started this months and months ago and after straightening the machine up, I quickly realised how much effort had gone into the classic by @Reg especially on the dartboard lighting and thought I might not be able to actually do the DX after all.

Anyhow, after doing other ones and not thinking I couldn't do it, I thought I will do it and I have done so :D

As always with my thanks, it has to be to the late, great Wizard for his fanastic emulator. Still saddens me to think he's not with us any more.

Thanks to @Reg for the classic layout in the first place.

Thanks go to @infection as I'm sure I got the image from his collection and if not, I would still like to thank him for his efforts getting all he currently has.

I have created 3 images on the top right that show £5, £10 and £20 inserts. The lighting next to the coin insert is for inserting £1. I think I took the lockout off but if not, simply edit it and disable the lockout option, then you can tap it to insert £1.

Keys are the usual ones with the additional numeric keypad 123456 for the hi left, middle and right etc.

Now the good bits and bad bits.

Good - It works fine and I haven't found any issues

Bad - I cannot work out what light it needs for 50p play, so I used the same one as the 30p play. If anyone knows what it is, please let me know and I'll update the additional messages so you can edit it or I can update it as required.

Finally, as always, I hope you enjoy playing the machine and I hope you all stay safe and keep well. :)

What's New in Version 1.1.1   See changelog

Released

Slight adjustment to button as it was slightly out of alignment.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback