Big Winner £5 10p Dx 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Up next is a Big Ben type clone, Big Winner where the wins can be multiplied by upto X3. if you like big ben and happy streak you'll love this Lo-tech..

Thanks to -

@captainhaddock haddock for the previous classic this is based on including some of the reel symbols

@infection for grabbing the top glass image from Fleabay, base image also from eBay, both not the best images but seam ok

not sure if all the top lamps are in their correct order especially the top logo and streak lamp, but look ok in Attract.

Shortcuts are as standard

Enjoy and Happy Gaming,     Next???

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you for this .I do like coinworld slots they give a good game and this is one i have never seen or played .great looking layout .

• Like 1

Thanks Vectra... never seen this before, but noticed it's got bits of Happy Streak welded into it, so if it's anything like that, I shall absolutely love it!!!

Cheers,

Gary.

:) :) :)

• Like 1

Thanks for this buddy! Can you tell me as I’m on my phone are there any dx’s of Big Ben? And at the higher jp? Thanks bud 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, woodsy said:

Thanks for this buddy! Can you tell me as I’m on my phone are there any dx’s of Big Ben? And at the higher jp? Thanks bud 

No dxs of Big Ben only a classic on five pounds would love to see a dx of Big Ben even the single player

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

No dxs of Big Ben only a classic on five pounds would love to see a dx of Big Ben even the single player

I just spent 2 hours playing happy streak which I assume is similar in gameplay, it’s abysmal, is there a method to win as I got one jp one let em spin and not a single yellow streak! Totally terrible

10 hours ago, woodsy said:

I just spent 2 hours playing happy streak which I assume is similar in gameplay, it’s abysmal, is there a method to win as I got one jp one let em spin and not a single yellow streak! Totally terrible

That’s on £15?yeh shit on £15?needs a new layout for £5/10p could change the dips to set it to that level 

• Like 1

On 20/10/2022 at 09:38, vectra666 said:

That’s on £15?yeh shit on £15?needs a new layout for £5/10p could change the dips to set it to that level 

Ok cool, do you know the game well? If there’s a streak hope do I get it started etc? Thanks bud