Prize Cluedo 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here is Prize Cluedo on the M1 A/B tech. This is set on £6 token Jackpot and 20p play.

Thanks go to:

Tommy C for allowing me to use parts of his layout as well as the reels.

Wizard (R.I.P) for his amazing emulator

Shortcuts are in the notes

There is an issue as the prize mechs on M1 A/B are unemulated so the machine will error but will clear after about 30 seconds or so. I'm sure if Chris was still with us he may have been able to add the mech into his amazing emulator.

Hope you enjoy.

• Like 7

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

8 minutes ago, World of Vp said:

A very nice game, excuses my ignorance but is there a way to have a background with this like other machines or is this how its meant to be so other people can add graphics, sorry if its a daft question.

Love the sounds and game play though.

This is in classic form as I don't have artwork for a DX of it which would provide the graphics. There is a DX of this by Tommy C and I think it's in the Legacy section under Maygay.

Great stuff.  I remember a brief spell of machines with watches in as prizes.  My mate chose a womens watch for his girlfriend as a birthday present.  Needless to say the gold colour off the strap started to disappear after a few days of use.  Needless to say, that relationship didn't last long.  Thanks for the upload, plays great !

• Like 1