JPM Golden Bars DX by Multi Retro Man 1.1.1

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

After only finding one image for this, courtesy of @infection, it was a sideways image, so I tried to adjust it and make it look as straight on as I could get it and after lots of fiddling about, I managed to get it to look how I wanted.

Thanks, as always, go to the late, great Wizard for his awesome emulator.

Other thanks must go to @vectra666 for his help with the graphics for the matrix for the cash amounts and little other updates that I used :D

It's a machine that I thought the lighting was wrong on the cash amounts, but the 3 red 7's are right. The cancel and take buttons seem to be the wrong lighting but I did it that way so they go from right to left in attract mode.

I edited the reels images to match the actual machine because the bars were the wrong colours, the blue star was a red bar and the red and blue 7's didn't look right so I had a go at editing them and whilst not perfect by any means, I think they don't look too bad.

If I make any further edits to the reels, I'll upload the images here so you don't have to redownload the files again.

Anyhow, if you find anything not right, please let me know and I'll try my best to sort it :)

What's New in Version 1.1.1   See changelog

Released

I am still new to the coin noises so I apologise, I made some changes but for some reason it didn't work right after I reloaded the machine.

Hopefully this fix will work.

• Like 16
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Dymies

I really did like the simplicity of this machine. It plays well, sounds are good. Cool custom lighting effects on the 7segment displays also in the cabinet !
I give it a 4 star review because there are some minor blemishes here and there in the art work which can be polished.

• Like 1
Link to review