Pie Factory 2 - MRM 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi, I decided to release this as it was originally released by duplu on another website back in 2007 then I didn't realise that @Ross (I presume you're the same Ross?) released a DX of this in 2013, until after I had completed my version.

Anyhow, I used some of the original images for certain things like the cash amounts on the top part and the features because I didn't think using the machine's image would be good enough.

Many thanks as always to the late, great Wizard for his amazing emulator and help that he's given me over the short period that I started doing the DX layouts but I'm so greatful to him for his help.

Okay, the one thing I'm not too happy about is the dot matrix but no matter how I tried, I just couldn't get it to look perfect. I tried putting a larger version at the bottom of the machine but I felt it looked a bit silly and it still wasn't right, so I just left the old one in.

Oh I nearly forgot, this was the first layout I've done using merged/blended lamps for the +1, +2 and +3 and it looks okay but when you get to the game, I think it's a bit too bright on a couple of parts but I hope you don't mind too much.

As always, take care everyone, stay safe and I hope you enjoy my release and you are doing okay :)

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

I changed the numbers round for the top 3 reels and they were opposite to what they should be so I've fixed it now.

Really sorry if you've downloaded it already.

• Like 16
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've noticed something wrong, I moved the numbers the wrong way round for the 3 x 3 and they look wrong..... oops. I'll update it soon and re-upload it.

Thank you for the release.

I played this in the wild many moons ago and have completely forgotten how it plays, looking forward to rediscovering it!

• Awesome 1