Adrenalin 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

A Mazooma Games Machine on Scorpion 4 tech.

£25 Jackpot, 25p Play, 82% Payout

THIS LAYOUT IS MUTE. The machine will show a wrong sound error, it will just clear and continue. I think it's the first layout, where, I've allowed note entry.

I've added some lamps that don't exist on the real machine, which helps explain how the top boards work. I'd imaging some instructions would be on the glass.

I don't expect it to look like the real machine, but the lamps all seem to be roughly in the correct position.

Green background numbers, means no lose hi-lo, but you'll only see them, when the top boards are open as you can't gamble hi-lo on the lower board. The alpha does give a few hints about the play style during the attract sequence. Extra unnecessary lamps are at the side of the layout if you drag it in edit mode, just in case sounds/pictures turn up. But like all my layouts nowadays, it's unlocked.

KEYS: IN NOTES

THANKS TO:

WIZARD (RIP) for the Mesmerising MFME.

Tommy C for reels.

The Program Rom provider

Mazooma Games and whoever owns them now for leaving FME alone.

ADRENALIN_3.jpg

• Like 7

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

51 minutes ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Many thanks for this one. I tried to see if I could find any images of it anywhere and nope, not one. :(

Yes, I do look, including forum searches.

I always look through layout galleries here and download at other sites, to see if the machine has been emulated already.

Nearly been caught out a few times, particularly when the rom site have a machine labelled as say Mazooma, but once the blank layout has been created, the attract sequence starts and the matrix says QPS Interactive presents. Then I look in the QPS gallery and sure enough it's already been done, sometimes 10 years ago.

5 minutes ago, wearecity said:

Yes, I do look, including forum searches.

I always look through layout galleries here and download at other sites, to see if the machine has been emulated already.

Nearly been caught out a few times, particularly when the rom site have a machine labelled as say Mazooma, but once the blank layout has been created, the attract sequence starts and the matrix says QPS Interactive presents. Then I look in the QPS gallery and sure enough it's already been done, sometimes 10 years ago.

I look in YooToob videos as I've got some layouts from a screenshot of a decent video or part of a clip of one to obtain the bits I need, such as the hammers on the Grab The Bank. I always look on eBay as well because sometimes people sell machines and there's occasionally an image of the machine there. :)

I didn't think you didn't look for images, I just thought I'd give other ideas on where to look. Hope you didn't mind.

19 minutes ago, Multi Retro Man said:

I look in YooToob videos as I've got some layouts from a screenshot of a decent video or part of a clip of one to obtain the bits I need, such as the hammers on the Grab The Bank. I always look on eBay as well because sometimes people sell machines and there's occasionally an image of the machine there. :)

I didn't think you didn't look for images, I just thought I'd give other ideas on where to look. Hope you didn't mind.

Yeah I knew what you meant lol. 

YouTube is the last resort for me, but I have found at least one, I was looking for. 

Most of mine, seem to be test or rare machines, I do like a challenge lol.

What a shame back in the 70s and onwards we didn't have the Internet, smart phones and digital cameras.