Double Bubble Classic 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Double Bubble 

A Red Gaming Machine on MPU5 tech. £25 Jackpot, 30p Play, 82% Payout.

THIS LAYOUT DOES HAVE SOUNDS and works 100% fine, but no pictures, so definitely not a real representation of the machines layout.

There's a 5th reel, which didn't make a lot of sense. I think it just indicates, when the super trail is open, so it moves to show = when open and when not open displays ||. But it was counted on the trail as part of the board. So if you land on it, when the super trail isn't open, you lose, which is represented instead by the lose lamps underneath the super trail.

When the super trail is open it's indicated by the machine anyway and when open, the trail goes up and you can't land on the lose lamps.

All unused lamps are labelled and they and the 5th reel can be found by dragging the window to the right in design mode.

By all means if anyone wants to redo the layout, be my guest.

KEYS:

Are in notes

WIZARD (rip) for the wonderful MFME emulator.

Tommy C for main reels from Critical Mass. Thanks for the Green numbers from Big Ghoulies (author unknown). Thanks for the Blue Numbers from ? (sorry that's the problem with having over 1,600 layouts)

Vecs and Slotsmagic, for taking a look and suggestions about the layout.

db_1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

as above, wow, it's a really new game regardless of what it looked like its bizarre.. thanks for keeping it alive 

• Like 2

Thank you for this.

Against my better judgement (because of the positive comments) I'm going to give it a go, but I've never found a Red machine I haven't hated. Barcrest's evil bastard brother. 

• Like 1

On 11/08/2022 at 21:32, Rick said:

Thank you for this.

Against my better judgement (because of the positive comments) I'm going to give it a go, but I've never found a Red machine I haven't hated. Barcrest's evil bastard brother. 

Gameplay was alright after all. Thanks again.

• Like 1

I haven't seen the actual machine but from the gameplay it seems like there should be only one trail, but with a different colored light to represent the other bubble?

Edited by Jolt-Z
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jolt-Z said:

I haven't seen the actual machine but from the gameplay it seems like there should be only one trail, but with a different colored light to represent the other bubble?

We did think possibly it is, I guess it still works correctly. Hopefully one day, we will get to see the machine.

On 07/10/2022 at 16:46, SocialDragon368 said:

Not seen this one in ages.

Huh? Did you actually see this machine back in the day? If so, what was it like design-wise?