Grab The Bank DX by Multi Retro Man 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Part touchpad and part mouse created (much faster with the mouse) I'm pleased to release Grab The Bank. The original image I used was not very good so I managed to edit out all the lighting issues and tried to get it to look as realistic and as good as it can be. The hammers I managed to find from a YooToob video and did a screenshot of it and managed to edit it and used it in this machine.

Okay, so as always, the first and always will be first thanks, go to the late and great Wizard for this superb emulator.

I started this a while ago and thank everyone for their input and help that they've given me (please accept my apologies for not tagging you but I forgot who did what; I blame my age!).

I find it a slightly confusing machine to play at times but with the odd bit of luck, I got the jackpot a couple of times. :)

Anyhow, as always, hope you enjoy this one and I really enjoyed making this one.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 6

User Feedback

blobalbob

· Edited by blobalbob

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thanks, brings back so many happy memories, I was addicted, literally, to this machine back in the day. Plays perfect!

• Awesome 1
Link to review
Gamhead

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great machine which is a classic. I had the original £3 jackpot version. Not many left these days.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
JauntyEK

Having great fun on this old school classic.  The sounds are incredible and took me right back to TI, top level, third machine on your right as you entered.  Don't know if there was a strategy for this machine I just played it and hoped my timing was good.  The choice, after jackpot, to turn half the cash into nudges and half into cash is only given once when I thought you could go multiple times.  NOT a criticism...just wondered if I'd remembered it correctly 😇

Response from the author:

I never actually played this in the arcades but I do recall playing it and having the ability to change from nudges to cash or something that you are mentioning, if I'm understanding correctly?

• Thanks 1
Link to review