Crazy Fruits Community Party - Bell Fruit £100 - Edits by Vecs 1.0.1

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I was going to add this to my own layout but felt it deserved a release on it's own, due to the work @vectra666 has put into it.

One of the subtle but important changes is the colouring to the cash amounts. I was going to change it on my version but after the issues I had with it, I totally forgot about it and just wanted it to be released.

Anyhow, here's the £100 version and it has issues with inserting notes (albeit I've not played about with it too much so I'm more a designer than a fault fixer lol) so I suggest just inserting pound coins for the time being.

Anyhow, many MANY thanks to @vectra666 for his work and as always @Wizard for his superb emulator. I apologise for not tagging you in or @infection for his superb images as it was the first place I went to, to see if there were any images and I was very pleased with the results :D

So as always, enjoy everyone :)

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Minor update after @kruegerman01 kindly pointed out that the 3rd reel should be a spin and was great in trying to help find a correct symbol, by which point I found it on YooToob and played a video at 25% of the speed and managed to get a fairly decent image of that part of the reel, so it does look slightly different compared to the others but I think it does make the game look and play better :)

Thanks @kruegerman01 :D

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just now, mattrickl06 said:

Great layout, is it possible to get the 3 keys though?

Theoretically it should be possible but after playing for ages, I've not managed it yet but I'll have another go later :D

In fact this £100 version plays completely differently to the £70 one which i was playing earlier, for a change the higher JP version is more fun

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mattrickl06 said:

Great layout, is it possible to get the 3 keys though?

I have been playing it for ages and actually managed to get the 3 keys. It increased the value of some cash amounts.

image.thumb.png.7676daeb2afa76dd9de55d8983a25a3b.png

will be reviewing your recent work tomorrow buddy, have a feeling it will be easy aha... been afk but due on tomorrow and if you like @Multi Retro Man i'll star you for a change??

looks good from the pic though.. really does i have to say..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, woodsy said:

will be reviewing your recent work tomorrow buddy, have a feeling it will be easy aha... been afk but due on tomorrow and if you like @Multi Retro Man i'll star you for a change??

looks good from the pic though.. really does i have to say..

Lol, be honest with your review pal :D

• Like 1

Love this version.. thanks for the great work.. If I remember this one from back in the day, on the 3rd reel there was a single juicy symbol which had the word spin on it, when  this landed it would then allow the top reels to spin... it seems with this version you get top spin with every "single Juicy" symbol on the 3rd reel.. Just an observation but loving this game especially with the random community party feature working too :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kruegerman01 said:

Love this version.. thanks for the great work.. If I remember this one from back in the day, on the 3rd reel there was a single juicy symbol which had the word spin on it, when  this landed it would then allow the top reels to spin... it seems with this version you get top spin with every "single Juicy" symbol on the 3rd reel.. Just an observation but loving this game especially with the random community party feature working too :)

Thanks for the info. I noticed that it did it on the third reel so I'll see if I can find something on YooToob :D

• Like 1