Stampede £15/ £10 & £8Token/£4-10p Dx's 1.0.4

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Next up is some Lo-Tech fun from Astra from around 1996 two layouts to choose from,

£15 using V.105 roms and the earlier £8 Token Jackpot using the Earlier V.102 roms whether there's any difference who knows... also left the rom file within the £15 file as still v103 not tested

Thanks goto

@captainhaddock - Classic layout used for lamping references

@monkeyboypaul for the images from his machine including reel symbol images

@Amusements - Font identification 

@wearecity - coin input advice

shortcuts are as standard except stampede = S, 20p/token = 9 (left side coin slot)

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

Edited by vectra666

What's New in Version 1.0.4   See changelog

Released

Added £4/10p varient as requested by @Ginge

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks Vectra... looks superb, matey! Think i may of seen this in an arcade in Leysdown once...

All the best...

Gary.

• Like 1

Got properly shafted by a bank of these in Leeds in an arcade in the late 90's. Ended up spending the money I had taken for the night out. I was only late teens but still - what a loser! Thank Christ for Fruit Emu!

Thanks Vecs, I'll pretend my night out in the city depends on it as I play, lol.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Rick said:

Got properly shafted by a bank of these in Leeds in an arcade in the late 90's. Ended up spending the money I had taken for the night out. I was only late teens but still - what a loser! Thank Christ for Fruit Emu!

Thanks Vecs, I'll pretend my night out in the city depends on it as I play, lol.

Did you go thirsty or raid the fridge for your parents alcohol beforehand like I used too lol advocat and rum anyone

6 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Did you go thirsty or raid the fridge for your parents alcohol beforehand like I used too lol advocat and rum anyone

I I remember the first time I got drunk to the point of throwing up. We were over at my mates and his mum and dad was out - I guess we were about 13 max. My mate poured a bit out of every bottle, in the extensive drinks cabinet and it all went in to a 2 litre bottle. With advocat and baileys in the mix it was a curdled mess. Didn't end well!

I must try some advocat with Kraken at Christmas!

• Awesome 1

is this the same game as the one that's devils iirc, that also gambles wins etc?? has white blue and red features though and the wins don't go up to the feats??

looks good as expected but one question did you add the under 18's sticker???

58 minutes ago, woodsy said:

is this the same game as the one that's devils iirc, that also gambles wins etc?? has white blue and red features though and the wins don't go up to the feats??

looks good as expected but one question did you add the under 18's sticker???

It’s the same game a clone and check the wip thread the sticker was originally on there, couldve peeled it off but it would’ve left a sticky tape mark

• Awesome 1

On 03/08/2022 at 22:14, vectra666 said:

It’s the same game a clone and check the wip thread the sticker was originally on there, couldve peeled it off but it would’ve left a sticky tape mark

The over 18 sticker hides an annoying imperfection in the artwork where someone has pulled the decals out without much care, so I left it on there. 

• Like 1

Now that there's an excellent DX available I'm probably going to be selling my Stampede to make some space.... got a little Astra Bartop incoming which keep my low-tech needs fulfilled. Keep an eye on the For Sale section or even ebay if I get really bored!