£4/10 Sidewinder JPM (impact) 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

honestly the fact that not only can i play this old school great, i can make it too!! wizard really done us proud.. rip..

thanks to @Pook for the jpm reels that looked diveine but ended up neing too good for the 7's in the end..

to @serene02 for the font assist, the gradient and hi-lo reel canvas to edit and make as close to the orignal as i recall, basically i remember 11 being yellow from roll up's and that it was like a rainbow going round.. thanks loads bud for the font library and the time saving assist..

thanks to the existing dx/classic creators.. as always.. thanks to the image provider which i believe was a drive but who's i can't recall but all of you who include me in your shared folders etc, please know, i'm honoured tbh..

thanks a shed load to @WonkySausage for a 5 page pm back and forth with endless feedback and advice plus detail help etc while playtesting for me... LEGEND...

thanks also to @logopolis who always, always sources a rom set for me... thanks pal..

O.K.. this is a semi direct clone of roller coaster and tbh why not it's a bloody great game to clone.. this was at 20p £4 on the pier and always loved a few jpm wins, and then a air bomb to the top.. loads of quick profit so do try that alongside the £10 one guys/gals..

apologies if the £4 decals aren't glorious i tried my best etc.. the £10 ones are fine.. the jpm for bonus on the middle reel is a new thing for the range of dx's and as too is the hi lo reel gradient i believe?? and maybe the £4 is new too??

my next game will be a great.. a true beauty...

i'm leaving top spot for the week as off to barca for a bender, and my 20 free crypto has now turned into £37 thanks to the usa adding .25% to the interest rates!! get on it!

i will admit the red 7's beat me, i tried and tried and tried as wonky can attest but we ended up deciding on quality over poor attempts to bend the super wording to my will

HOPE YOU ENJOY FOR YEARS MORE TO COME... HOW LUCKY ARE WE....

WOODSY

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

whatever bandwith is i don't mean to abuse it @pete_w so i will stop posting gif's if requested..

they are usually 4mb..

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 29/07/2022 at 13:45, Baldspice71 said:

Thanks Woodsy can't beat a JPM and your layouts are getting better and better keep it up 😀

oooh yeah, that's music to my ego's ears.. thanks to you and all the positive commenters who lets face it could learn from mr baldspice