Bombay Badboy £100 Dx 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Time to Spice things up with this Curry, Poppadom, Chilli themed slot from reflex

Thank goto

@fruitsnappa - roms

@Matty.n - classic layout used for lamping references

@infection - images used including some reel symbols

shortcuts same as the classic and are written within the notes

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

i get a £10 mech error while loading this and someone saying check it out  check it out how do i stop this please and remove this error

cheers rob

39 minutes ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

i get a £10 mech error while loading this and someone saying check it out  check it out how do i stop this please and remove this error

cheers rob

its ok i have got it to work now great work @vectra666 nice machine look forward to playing it

• Like 1

@vectra666 i had a day, thanks for holding/or not haha for the top spot!!

actually starting to lean more to your point of view where image are concerned at the moment... just doing so much editing, to be honest i just really want a nice easy one haha..

and thanks for the  bad boy layout.. you're certainly not afraid of the number of lamps eh haha no wonder you're doing a low tech next haha need to take the rest hah

Edited by woodsy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, woodsy said:

@vectra666 i had a day, thanks for holding/or not haha for the top spot!!

actually starting to lean more to your point of view where image are concerned at the moment... just doing so much editing, to be honest i just really want a nice easy one haha..

and thanks for the  bad boy layout.. you're certainly not afraid of the number of lamps eh haha no wonder you're doing a low tech next haha need to take the rest hah

loads of lamps not many lamps makes no difference this layout only took say 20hrs as its fairly straight forward some of your layouts arent as they contain overlapping lamps and the such , go on mate do a dond they're greaaatttt!!!!

• Shock 1

8 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

loads of lamps not many lamps makes no difference this layout only took say 20hrs as its fairly straight forward some of your layouts arent as they contain overlapping lamps and the such , go on mate do a dond they're greaaatttt!!!!

i'd do a bond, but now stoney has done the house party there are no noels or indeed deal type games that will be affiliated with my name.. you have a brand haha

i'm happy doing the odd jobs and my faves where possible.. i've got jpm sidewinder in wip now, ad i'm doing a 20p £4 version alongside the £10 standard one as the former is a really great stake prize ratio for gameplay

another little gem done by u guys ....also thanks to the usal troops that provides us with the content cheers guys/gals

• Like 1

Thank you very much, Vectra... is this the one that does fart noises when you press the hold buttons or am i thinking of another curry themed fruity?

Looks good matey...

All the best..

Gary.

🌶️🌶️🌶️

🍛🍛🍛

🧻🧻🧻

• Like 1

Many thanks for this layout @vectra666 😀

Just in case anyone else has issues with the£10 mech error after a RAM reset here is the fix:

1) Go into Design Edit mode

2) Open the configuration screen

- Hit RAM Reset

- Tick the Trusted Boxes under "Coin Mech - Note Acc - Hopper 1 - Hopper 2"

- Open the service door [S  Door] and wait until you see "Trusted messages scrolling", and you can close the service door.

5) Exit Design mode

• Like 1