£25 Hi Spirits (Global) LMAO

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

rip big man..

thanks to @vectra666 who i used the classic for the lamp numbering, and the reels from within which really does save a day for me.. and indeed thanks to all classic creators!

this used to have a manipualtion from the super hold feature iirc.. but been so long i'm unable to share more than that..

quite a simple game but does give decent top features.. 

if you find any errors let me know.. 

best wishes 

WOODSY

What's New in Version LMAO   See changelog

Released

WILL GET IT RIGHT ONE OF THESE DAYS

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great work. Thanks mate. Tag? Davep180 smells bad? I mean the nerve. I had a shower on May 1st, didn't even need it!

• Like 1

Thank you @woodsy

"hee hee hee herrr herrr, hee hee hee hurrr herrr, it's the woodsy woodpecker soooonnnggg!" - Ahem....

wheels out the new high spirits virtual fruit machine from the desert island fruits warehouse on a sack barrow, to load onto a virtual delivery van (USB Stick) to then drive the virtual fruit machine to the virtual arcade (My FME PC)... double Ahem...

Sips tea.... 🫖

Cheers,

Gaaaarrryyyyy!!!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, davep180 said:

Great work. Thanks mate. Tag? Davep180 smells bad? I mean the nerve. I had a shower on May 1st, didn't even need it!

it's not locked but i thought you deserved a place in mfme history haha. you know how sensitive my big nose is haha

• Like 1

18 hours ago, alex74 said:

Many thanks Woodsy be nice to play this again

you're very welcome

1 hour ago, geordie52 said:

cheers once again woodsy and co thanks

thanks to you for the continued feedback and thank you notes, they are always appreciated

19 hours ago, Timbo said:

Thank you for the fantastic layout.

you sir are a mfme wonderguy, you're always in the new member area dishing out the respect and also remembering to say thanks, for which both i appreciate

On 23/07/2022 at 19:26, World of Vp said:

Very nice indeed look forward to giving this a run later , Thanks @woodsy

welcome buddy!!

On 23/07/2022 at 18:08, MikeyPosh said:

Oh you star........

This is what we were discussing few weeks back. Cheers for this mate. On it now

no worries bruvva..

FYI THERE WILL BE A £15 RELEASE WHERE THE SUPER HOLD TRICK STILL WORKS.. AND A £5 VERSION TOO FOR ANY ONE WHO CARES FOR ONE...

NEXT UP JPM SIDEWINDER, £4 20P & £10 25P.... THEN MONOPOLY 60TH EDITION... POSSIBLY MULTI JP/STAKE COMBOS TOO.. IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE A PLAYTESTER LET ME KNOW..