1 Screenshot

About This File

Good afternoon or morning wherever you are.

After being quiet for a while, I've been playing the games and emulator stuff, I played this game and thought I'd have a go at doing a DX for it.

Thanks as always first, to the late, great @Wizard for his superb emulator, without which, we wouldn't have any of these games.

Next and very importantly, mega thanks to @Matty.n for very kindly giving me the unlocked layout and helping me with the lamp numbers for the logos and the Cool image.

Finally, thanks to @infection for the images (I have worked out how to get the machine to look straight better than before).

A kind mention to @woodsy for offering to do a blended lamps for the logos but I thought I'd try and do it slightly different to how I usually do and it was much quicker and has the same effect as I wanted to.

Any issues or anything, as always, please let me know :)

Enjoy and stay safe everyone!!! :D

(Don't forget to check out my YooToob channel with the same Multi Retro Man name and Facebook Group, Multi Retro Mania :)

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

50 minutes ago, Baldspice71 said:

Thanks MRM great job as always 👍

Thank you, I'm working on Grab The Bank and I'm liking how it's looking so far :D

The strange thing though is that the text for the game is the other game, Break The Bank!

image.thumb.png.4424b0dceecd26a4328f9c922e383f5a.png

12 minutes ago, SuperPlay said:

Looks great 🙂 Many thanks Multi Retro Man

Quick question, how do I increase the volume after a RAM reset? 

Cheers

Thanks for the positive feedback. Unfortunately I'm not too sure. Some machines have an option that if you open both doors (top left buttons on the emulator) there's sometimes menu options and one is to change the volume.

Hope that may help, unless anyone else knows for definite on here?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SuperPlay said:

Looks great 🙂 Many thanks Multi Retro Man

Quick question, how do I increase the volume after a RAM reset? 

Cheers

To turn the volume up, tick to open the S door, then when it's initialised and says refill, hit cancel. Then click on test (you may need to do it a few times). It'll go into test mode. Use the change stake button until it says 8.2 Volume, then press the start button. Use Collect/Cancel, Hold 1, to turn the volume up and down. Then press start when finished. Untick the S door to go back to normal play.

Edited by wearecity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1