£15 & £25 Happy Fruits DDX damici & woodsy ftw

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

dedicated to @Wizard for mfme and the joy it brings.

this is easily in my my top 3 all time faves, it has multiple cheeky routes to jackpot and loads of super features to mix it up a bit with all sorts of fun and frequent boards too.

thanks and admiration must be given to @Damici for this was a total redraw taken from a flyer, the skill on display is nothing short of remarkable.. i was lucky enough to be the lighting half of the collaboration and i hope you all have many many fun hours playing this now and forever...

thanks to @slotsmagic for playtesting and ensuring that i can release it at it's complete best and blended to the maximum with no slowdowns or stutters observed.

this was a utter joy to play in the pier pub on the way up to the top bar where a arcadia and pot of gold were waiting.. with so many simple ways to get the value out and i will give you a few ideas for your own playing benefit as i imagine not many have played it before.. i am sure everyone can enjoy the crazy fruits themes and variations and this was the earliest of the series that became happy notes etc.. which i also aim to reproduce at some point too. 

i strongly suggest playing the £15 version only but the £25 is there and is a poor representation of the great game it is, with lots of the game chipped to not be available and the joy removed for the simple fact it was too easy to profit on and they needed to claw it back..

the jackpot can be achieved with a limited players mindset, let em spin on cherries will nearly always be a set for fruit lines to be jp.. turbo cash is often jackpot if you try you will see.. super hold set ups are also possible with the aid of the cancel button no lose gamble, it only lights for a single gamble on the £25 eliminating many ways to win..

my favourite way to test my skills is to try for jp on super cashcade, have a go it's harder than you think but also delightfully simple too. i put this way behind in testing for a giggle and had it go for a jp repeat to 75 quid!! 

all that and it has a streak profile via jp then gatw after... endless fun and methods to try.. 1,2,3 on boxes for choose a win to get the cherry or orange win to set up super hold or fruit lines!! example below, any top line over a cherry win with a mixture of bells and stars is jp on fruit lines as long as you leave the cherry win on the line.. have a go, you won't regret it..

image.png

What's New in Version damici & woodsy ftw   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

ruki2909

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

great work love it thanks 😍

Response from the author:

thanks from me and @Damici

• Like 1
Link to review
Multi Retro Man

Whilst I'm not really keen on this game, I started playing it and love the graphics and how realistic they look (regarding lighting etc.).

You've done a fantastic job and definitely worth 5 stars!!! :D (I'm going to review the other one now!)

i'll have a look and do that hidden text investigation later i think, and you can help me with your thoughts :) 

• Awesome 1
Link to review
CBNMNIJ

Gameplay stunning.  Artwork the best the emulation scene has ever had?  6*

@Damici be proud.. be happy fruits..

• Awesome 1
Link to review