£15 & £25 Spiker the Biker DX vroom vroom

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

wizard rip....

thanks goto the creator (unknown) for the beautiful reels that are included in both layouts. thanks for your efforts..

also to @Clo06 for lamp correction and endless kindness and patience, and to uncle @vectra666 for the assistance and patience with my continued requests for help!!

and thanks to @infection whose drive is always the the first stop for images and decals.. 

I started this when the heat was on and needed to take my mind off it all, and i also loved the game back in 1999!! there wasn't a £25 version yet so i thought why not, i soon found out why not, the meters were a pain in the butt.. but fortunately there are some good and kind members here who are always ready to clean up my errors haha.

the next release is finally at the point of completion and will be stunning and dedicated to wizard, way back when i never dreamt of reliving my favourite games in the way i can now and the next is one i loved so dearly it's only fitting to have it released in the name of a man i wish i had been able to thank and my thinking is for the time of the internet it will keep his efforts known to all, be it on here, on there or in the awesome arcade sim.

please let me know if you find any errors and i'll dutifully ignore you as i'm obviously perfect ;) but then i'll accept i'm not and update with thanks to you..

best wishes and if you can't handle the heat just be cool.. ice cool...

WOODSY

What's New in Version vroom vroom   See changelog

Released

not so perfect after all

• Like 18
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Once again, you've come up trumps with this badboy from my era. Ill play both of of them, but if memory serves me, £15 has much better game play. Great work Woodsy

• Like 1

Just now, MikeyPosh said:

Once again, you've come up trumps with this badboy from my era. Ill play both of of them, but if memory serves me, £15 has much better game play. Great work Woodsy

nay drama pet, t'game plays reet good it do... ( is that northern haha)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeyPosh said:

Hahahah I thought Jimmy Nail had been writing that :) 

still got his album mate, i use it for a translation tool haha... crocodile shoes... tune... snarf

16 hours ago, geordie52 said:

thanks again to the usal peeps nice layout also

1 hour ago, davep180 said:

Thanks Woodsy! Nicely updated.

thanks guys i appreciate the continued note of thanks..