£15 Snakes and Ladders dx blah blah blah

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

rip wizard..

thanks to @vectra666 for the cab which probable has the wrong mech but hey ho still looks good..

thanks to @Tommy c whose reels i used and edited to change the numbers to as close as i can achieve. the symbols are his and are pukka tbh

thanks to @slotsmagic for the images from the skirlington arcade visit.. 

if anyone can provide the £10 decals please do so i can make my preferred jp version to enjoy also..

multiple images made this one image so there are discrepancies in lighting and colour that i've done my best to match up etc..

pyramid redrawn not brilliantly.. sands of time as authentic as i recall..

love the game.. enjoy...

now i've got the next game started that i adore.. so next release tbc date wise haha..

best wishes

What's New in Version blah blah blah   See changelog

Released

@MikeyMonster thanks for the heads up.

sands of time corrected... i actually spent ages trying to get it right so that'll be why it's wrong hahahh

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you @woodsy- you have been busy ain't ya!

I feel like i'm at the ambassador's party but instead of a huge plate of Ferrero Rocher on them, there's a plate full of layouts!

" Oooh Ambassador Woodsy.... with these layouts, you are spoiling us!" lol..

Love it!

Cheers,

Gary.

🍇🍇🍇

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, MPU_FIVE said:

Thank you @woodsy- you have been busy ain't ya!

I feel like i'm at the ambassador's party but instead of a huge plate of Ferrero Rocher on them, there's a plate full of layouts!

" Oooh Ambassador Woodsy.... with these layouts, you are spoiling us!" lol..

Love it!

Cheers,

Gary.

🍇🍇🍇

why mpu 5, you're most welcome

9 hours ago, andrew1970play said:

thank you so much for sharing this with us

2 hours ago, raverpat said:

An old favourite thanks Woodsy.

thank you for you feedback and responses

Fantastic layout.  Great work!  I've found a few unlit lamps on the Pyramid Puzzle but everything else looks great.

Really good! One minor thing... two of the arrows in the pyramid have the wrong lamps or no lamp attached. The left arrow on the bottom row is lamp 155 and the arrow on the third row is 148, but has no lamp attached so I added my own simple box that's either brown for off or yellow for on to mark it. Thanks!

Also, the Lo bulb isn't working properly but I just dragged the lit button in from the Hold 3 bulb to make it work. Technically they are meant to be split buttons but I couldn't get it to look right with the gradient thing (it made the unlit part of the button too dark), so maybe you'll be better at that than me. This is my temporary work in progress:

image.thumb.png.f3fe19ac651173380fdac813941c9c57.png

EDIT: The 20ps are paying out silently, and the machine thinks it's empty of 20ps. Checkbox 70 makes it think it's full but it still doesn't make a sound paying out 20ps.

Edited by avengah