Monopoly Deluxe £25/30p By Mazooma 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here is an updated version of Mazooma's Monopoly Deluxe running on £25/30p/90%

This is basically a standalone version of Golden game and it's clones and plays pretty much the same. Not everyone's cup of tea but with the amazing resources provided by @Player I couldn't resist giving this one a revamp, so thankyou very much for the resources! Also thankyou to whoever created the cab I've used (Unfortunately I can't remember which machine it was originally used on)

As always if there's any problems please let me know.

Hope you enjoy.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

29 minutes ago, Liverpool2008 said:

is this the one with the BIG screen attached or is this a separate thing all together ?

Great Release Too !!

No that is the 'wonders of the world' triple version. Unfortunately the screen versions are not supported by MFME as they run off PCs rather than the fruit machines hardware 

• Like 1

Hi 

I have just downloaded this and as soon as it loads it keeps making the hopper payout sound and it will not stop any ideas on how to fix this 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cliffc said:

Hi 

I have just downloaded this and as soon as it loads it keeps making the hopper payout sound and it will not stop any ideas on how to fix this 

Hi. Sorry I dont use the effects on my MFME so didn't notice it. just untick both hoppers in configuration to fix. 

• Like 1

Daft question coming - 

So untick the hoppers in config - they;re both shaded out so cant untick them, even with S and C door open

On 09/07/2022 at 12:46, No1Stoney said:

Hi. Sorry I dont use the effects on my MFME so didn't notice it. just untick both hoppers in configuration to fix. 

Cheers Stoney I had seen the fix in the actual release thread i should have looked there first lol