£5/25 HOLY GRAIL DX 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

rip. wizard...

thanks to @infection for the images. to @Johnnyafc for the classics used to lamp map, and for the reel someone un-named??

had this knocking about for a while and despise the gameplay so much wasn't going to do the extra stake/prize ratios, as is i do have the decals for £8 but not £15. happy to give the art to someone if they want to bother with it haha.. seriously does anyone have a method for this clone of spice is right???

the only reason i did it at all is the monty pyhton theme..

still it works, looks good and is now off my hands allowing me to focus on my next and favourite game (top 3) 

best wishes 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 5
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

13 minutes ago, alex74 said:

Thanks Woodsy used to love this one and Spice is Right. Looking forward to playing

you know a few have said that and i'm obviously pleased to help but have to ask why you like it? i only did it for the monty python side of things, did you have good results on this? 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MPU_FIVE said:

Thanks @woodsylove the new gif thumbnails on the download page! very slick!

Cheers,

Gary.

🍫🍫🍫

thanks buddy, you know what i kinda like them too.. thought i was super clever and too cool for school then no one gave ashite hahaha

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, woodsy said:

you know a few have said that and i'm obviously pleased to help but have to ask why you like it? i only did it for the monty python side of things, did you have good results on this? 

Cannot say I had particularly good results on it but did enjoy it. Quite liked the bonus being in random position and the way that you could fill the letters of Holy Grail with numbers and when full you were invincible. This and Spice is Right were quite different.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alex74 said:

Cannot say I had particularly good results on it but did enjoy it. Quite liked the bonus being in random position and the way that you could fill the letters of Holy Grail with numbers and when full you were invincible. This and Spice is Right were quite different.

ok thanks pal..

• Like 1