£5/15 Frenzy DX 1.0.0

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks to wizard!!

thanks to @Liverpool2008 for the images, @Tommy c for the reels which i edited slightly to increase the numbers visibility, and the decals for the b/r 7's on top row.

thanks to @WonkySausage for sourcing photo of the top feature decals, to the rest involved thank you too!!

the £5 is completely hi res but to facilitate the £15 i had to use the decals from the flyer version of tommy c's.

YES THEY ARE ANDY CAPP BUTTONS, that's how the machine was photographed and for originality have been left in as i couldn't find the official ones and the flyer ones would of detracted heavily from the image. If anyone can provide decent images of buttons and also the top row decals please do and i'll update.

a difficult layout to lamp this one, and the forsee the future text is as clear as i could get it whilst keeping it original..

one of my favourite games to mess around with as demonstrated in a @Chopaholic video.. hours of fun can be had with this...

next up thanks to @Damici is one of my all time top 5 games.

best wishes one and all.. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 4

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@woodsy you done it again fella :D

I love this game and you've done another fantastic job with it :)

Many thanks for your release and I hope you're okay and not suffering too much pal.

• Awesome 1
Link to review